Shattuck Labs’ global Phase 1 clinical trial with its lead compound, SL-279252, commenced in 2019, and dose escalation is expected to be completed in 2021. This study includes two dose-expansion cohorts: one that will enroll patients with non-small cell lung cancer and another “all comers” cohort. This molecule is being developed in a partnership with Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
SL-279252 Clinical Trial Locations
United States, Tennessee
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States, 37203, Recruiting
United States, Texas
- Houston, Texas, United States, 77030 – Recruiting
- Leuven, Belgium, 3000 – Recruiting
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5G 1Z5 – Recruiting
- Barcelona, Spain, 08035 – Recruiting
Healthcare Professionals: To learn more about Shattuck’s trials, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patients and Caregivers: Talk to your doctor if you are interested in learning more about Shattuck clinical trials.
Investigational: These molecules and their uses are investigational and have not been approved for use anywhere in the world.